PDA

View Full Version : Ahh!! Kirk!!

didgeridoo33
01-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Omg, Kirk, I can't believe I amgoing to say this. But I think it is time to change my icon! :o

I have found myself a new ''athlete crush''...Joey Harrington! If I find a pic, could you change the icon for me?

Sebastien447
01-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Omg, Kirk, I can't believe I amgoing to say this. But I think it is time to change my icon! :o

I have found myself a new ''athlete crush''...Joey Harrington! If I find a pic, could you change the icon for me?

This is one of the few computer type things wherein I have some semblance of expertise didge ...

Right click on the pic, then click on "properties" to highlight, then right click on the highlighted portion, then click on copy. After that click on cancel to close that box.

Then go to your TAT profile and choose "I have my own pic" put the cursor in the blank space and paste it in there.

My instructions probably sucked ... I'm barely able to do this stuff myself!

didgeridoo33
01-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks, Sebs!

I think I can understand the instructions fine, but I'm going to try it a little later, bacuase the computer I am on is SOO slow. Thanks!

meadfish
01-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Sebs, your instructions are good.. but a quicker method...

when you right click you also get the option "save picture as". Then a window opens where you can select a location and even rename it if you want. Also you choose the format to save it.. .jpg, .gif, .bmp, etc.

a photo tends to be a jpg, and an animation or clipart tends to be gif. Kirkie.. correct me there?

Kirkus
01-10-2005, 11:29 AM
No correction needed, fishy. You're absolutely right.

The only problem with just linking from the original site is that TAT will resize it to fit our 110x150 pixel size. So, Didge, if you do as Seb suggests (which was 100% correct) and the pic looks crappy from the resize, I'll fix it up all nice and pretty for ya.

BTW... no more Andy? Are you kidding!?

shtexas
01-11-2005, 11:51 AM
I may have to change mine too. Schett is retiring. :'(

Kirkus
01-13-2005, 03:12 PM
I may have to change mine too. Schett is retiring. :'(

Say the word, my friend. It's an easy fix.