PDA

View Full Version : The Smiley Story

leah_jewel
01-15-2005, 02:01 PM
I didn't get much sleep last night, and have now fully caffinated myself, so I thought I'd put my jitters to good work.

It may be a tad hard to follow, but it was written with the best of intentions. Enjoy!

--

Once there was guy named Sam - :) . :) was pretty much as nice of a guy as you could find anywhere. Always had a ;D for everyone and a ;) for the cute girls that would pass him by. ( :) had no idea that winking was kind of freakish nowadays.)

:) had a dream. He wanted to be 8) . He wanted to become famous as a [smiley=rockon.gif] . So one day :) decided to enter a Battle of the Band type contest. He got up there, looked at the crowd and got so :-[ that he [smiley=vomit.gif] . Everyone [smiley=laugh.gif] .

Poor :) !!

But did he :-X ? Heck no!

:) practiced and practiced and was really ready to [smiley=rockon.gif] at the next competition.

When the day came, a few of the bands who were there for his unfortunate [smiley=vomit.gif] incident made fun of him. Some even [smiley=moon.gif] him!

But what did :) do? Well, first, he [smiley=flipoff.gif] because any self-respecting [smiley=rockon.gif] would do that. Then, when it was time, he totally rocked out!

When he was done there was a [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] . :) had won!

Just goes to show that if a regular guy like :) can achieve his dreams, anyone can!

As a side note, :) also caught the attention of a girl that, at the time, was dating one of the guys who [smiley=moon.gif] poor :) . She dumped her boyfriend, calling him a [smiley=asshole.gif] and her and :) had a very happy life.

[smiley=make_out.gif]

THE END

Kirkus
01-15-2005, 02:06 PM
OMG! That is so great.
Where am I when all these cool ideas are being given out?
I'm impressed, Leah.

Sebastien447
01-15-2005, 10:01 PM
That story made me [smiley=overhead_clap.gif] [smiley=woo_hoo.gif] [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

leah_jewel
01-16-2005, 03:06 AM
*takes a bow* (There's no smiley for that)

meadfish
01-17-2005, 06:31 AM
*takes a bow* (There's no smiley for that)

http://home.comcast.net/~meadfish/bowing.gif <------ For you Leah ;) (great story btw!)

leah_jewel
01-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Fishy rocks!

http://home.comcast.net/~meadfish/bowing.gif