PDA

View Full Version : Is Mr. Bush already campaining for '08?

Kirkus
01-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Is it just coincidence that President Bush is beginning his final term bankrupting the United Stat..... er, I mean his final term in office and his brother Jeb is traveling with Secretary of State, Colin Powell to the tsunami stricken areas of South Asia?

What a wonderful photo op for the Governor of Florida! Here's an idea Mr. Governor... howza bout ya stay and continue the repairs on your state from this last season's hurricane damage. Do you honestly think this isn't transparent? Do you honestly think we're that blind?

In case you didn't know, Mr. Jeb, let me help you out... you're NOT on the federal payroll.

I hope when the polls open on election day, 2008, Americans remember how you started your campaign... on the back of one of the worst humanitarian tragedies in recorded history.

Sebastien447
01-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Is it just coincidence that President Bush is beginning his final term bankrupting the United Stat..... er, I mean his final term in office and his brother Jeb is traveling with Secretary of State, Colin Powell to the tsunami stricken areas of South Asia?

What a wonderful photo op for the Governor of Florida! Here's an idea Mr. Governor... howza bout ya stay and continue the repairs on your state from this last season's hurricane damage. Do you honestly think this isn't transparent? Do you honestly think we're that blind?

In case you didn't know, Mr. Jeb, let me help you out... you're NOT on the federal payroll.

I hope when the polls open on election day, 2008, Americans remember how you started your campaign... on the back of one of the worst humanitarian tragedies in recorded history.

Man those Bushies sure do get under your skin kirki!

I've heard that ol Jeb has proven indispensible for the relief efforts ... here's proof ...

http://wrc1.com/massageinfo/Massage_Pics/George_2002.jpg

Kirkus
01-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Man those Bushies sure do get under your skin kirki!

I've heard that ol Jeb has proven indispensible for the relief efforts ... here's proof ...

LOL. Sorry.

I just don't understand why a senior official at FEMA isn't with Powell. I'm told it's because brother Jeb has experience in relief efforts. Which of course I respond, "horse shit!"

jimp
01-12-2005, 08:42 PM
kirk....jeb is the dumbest of the 3. get ready, get your robes and start growing your beard!

Kirkus
02-03-2005, 11:50 AM
So what's the big deal?

If Mr. Gore can attempt to take partial credit for founding the Internet & Mrs. Clinton can carpetbag in my NY, then why the outrage that Jeb wants to be the poster boy for relief aid?

I thought we all understood that most politicians have no shame.

Damn! I lost track of this thread. Playing catch up (not to be confused with Ketchup):

I believe Al Gore took credit for the entire thing, didn't he?

It seems to me if Senator Clinton is "carpetbagging", the fault lies with the voters.

Governor Bush's trip to tsunami stricken areas was nothing more than a photo op. I venture to assume there were many more qualified "Federal Employees" that should have accompanied then-Sec'y of State, Powell.