PDA

View Full Version : NetPlay 225s Day 13 AOSP Womens Final Pick

Moose
01-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Here we are. Our final post for a pick. And NetPlay225 is the last man standing.

It all comes down to one match to beat the draw. And it all comes down to that one saved player. Who we all know is....

Anyway, you know the drill. No duplicate pick, get it in on time, blah, blah, blah.

The pick is due before the scheduled start of the match, Saaturday 1/30 7:30 p.m. Australian time, that is Saturday, 3:30 a.m. USA Eastern Time.

Your final:

Serena Williams(1) USA vs. Justine Henin BEL

netplay225
01-29-2010, 04:57 AM
Justine HENIN!

missinandre
01-29-2010, 09:46 AM
If Henin loses...netplay still wins SP right? Is there a difference between being the last man standing and....picking the one that actually wins the tournament?

Moose
01-29-2010, 09:58 AM
If Henin loses...netplay still wins SP right? Is there a difference between being the last man standing and....picking the one that actually wins the tournament?

NetPlay still wins, Missin'. Right now it is about bragging rights, whether he can beat the draw or not.

netplay225
01-29-2010, 11:10 AM
NetPlay still wins, Missin'. Right now it is about bragging rights, whether he can beat the draw or not.

I'm not bothered about bragging rights, I just want to get as many medals as Moose has...!

missinandre
01-29-2010, 11:14 AM
I'm not bothered about bragging rights, I just want to get as many medals as Moose has...!

LOL! Don't we all? :)

Drop-shot
01-29-2010, 12:16 PM

May I suggest two things then:

1- enter the fantasy tennis contests that go on between Slams.
2- join ADAM :cheesy:

scineram
01-30-2010, 04:51 AM
So there is no different medal for beating draw than simply winning?

missinandre
01-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Justine HENIN!

LOL!!

So moose and contest people...IF there had been another player playing SP who predicted that Serena would win....would netplay still be a winner? Or is there 2nd place for SP?

See...those of us that have never WON ANYTHING just don't know how it works......

Moose
01-30-2010, 10:45 AM
LOL!!

So moose and contest people...IF there had been another player playing SP who predicted that Serena would win....would netplay still be a winner? Or is there 2nd place for SP?

See...those of us that have never WON ANYTHING just don't know how it works......

We've never had 2nd place in Suicide Pools, Missin'. You either win, or go home.