PDA

View Full Version : May Scores reset

morct
06-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Have fun everyone!

Kirkus and I have discovered that we don't have to reset the "highest scores ever" every month so from now on the scores (and name ;)) beside the game, in the list of games, will be the aim for everyone to beat.

This means the King of the Arcade is an ongoing war as opposed to a monthly battle.

munchin
06-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Have fun everyone!

Kirkus and I have discovered that we don't have to reset the "highest scores ever" every month so from now on the scores (and name ;)) beside the game, in the list of games, will be the aim for everyone to beat.

This means the King of the Arcade is an ongoing war as opposed to a monthly battle.

Is it possible to make separate columns on the Arcade main page for the all-time high score and the monthly high score?

Kirkus
06-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Is it possible to make separate columns on the Arcade main page for the all-time high score and the monthly high score?

Unfortunately it isn't. But perhaps between morct and I, we can post monthly scores (on an "as we have time" basis).

morct
06-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Unfortunately it isn't. But perhaps between morct and I, we can post monthly scores (on an "as we have time" basis).

I'll update the table in the next couple of days. :)