PDA

View Full Version : My Dog ...

Sebastien447
12-20-2004, 06:28 AM
just kicked the shit out of another dog! Our Dane-Boxer mix had a big white Husky by the throat and on it's back! I'm so proud ... terrified but somehow proud!

I don't think that Husky will be wandering onto our property again ;)

GO CHANCY GO!!! :D

Hey, does anyone else have any pet stories to share with the gang?

Kirkus
12-20-2004, 06:37 AM
just kicked the shit out of another dog! Our Dane-Boxer mix had a big white Husky by the throat and on it's back! I'm so proud ... terrified but somehow proud!

I don't think that Husky will be wandering onto our property again ;)

GO CHANCY GO!!! :D

Hey, does anyone else have any pet stories to share with the gang?

Don't EVEN get me started. Our (Mary's) dog is a little yapping piece of shit (we don't get along) that I'd like to introduce to Chancy.

Don't believe me? Ask fishboy.

Moose
12-20-2004, 07:27 AM
I have a German Short Hair Pointer, name's Annie (after the song "Dreamboat Annie" by Heart).

She's obstinate and defiant. She tries every morning to figure out a way to drink my coffee. She's always in my bed, or trying to get up on the couch. She has no clue what the word "no" means.

She also totally has my heart. She knows the sound of my car pulling up, and she always runs and gets me her bone every time I walk in the house, runs over and drops it at my feet.

Sebastien447
12-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Dogs are the best! So loyal and loving! Sorry about Fifi kirkus ... just sneak up on the sucker and RIP it's vocal cords out! :P

For all you dog-lovers, here's a doggie I.Q. test that's easy to do:

Hold Fido. Show Fido a tasty treat. Put tasty treat under a towel on the floor. Let Fido go for it.

Fido nudges the towel with his nose
and enjoys a tasty treat = High doggie I.Q.

Fido proceeds to eat the treat
and towel combined = Dumb doggie!

Doll_Face
12-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Chancy sounds fierce! Good boy Chancy, protect our Seberator :D

Regarding the doggie I.Q. test, my 13 year old sheepdog (Ashes) would look at it, then me, and walk away. He'd come back to it when I wasn't looking, just to eat the treat. That bad ass puppy would eat the treat, the towel, and start digging up the floor too. He has to go! >:(

Hey Kirkus, don't you hate little dogs?!? They are always selling noise and running.

Sebastien447
12-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Gizzy would paw at the towel and stare at me until i gave the treat to him.

aaaawwwwwww, now that's just plain cute!

I don't have a clue what it says about Gizzy's I.Q. though ???

meadfish
12-21-2004, 10:25 AM
Don't EVEN get me started. Our (Mary's) dog is a little yapping piece of shit (we don't get along) that I'd like to introduce to Chancy.

Don't believe me? Ask fishboy.

Oh my gosh! the stories I could tell!! But TAT's server isn't big enough to hold all the data so I will just concur to Kirki's statement... He hates the dog (with just cause ;))

My dog on the other hand is very smart! He is some kind of terrier mix and his name is Max. He always disappears around 8pm knowing that bedtime is only a few hours away and I will be putting him out. He goes and hides under my bed and stays until we are in bed, the lights are out, and preferrably some snoring has begun. He then comes out and spends the night on the bed. I wake up around 3:00 am for work and he is on the bed. He pretends to be asleep but watches me. He knows I want to put him out since he has been in all night. Of course since I just woke up I head to the bathroom, and he won't move until he hears the "liquid" sound. Then he knows he has about 15 seconds to dash back under the bed. One morning I decided to put him out before my visit so I picked him up but I couldn't see. I put him down just to turn on a light and *poof* he was gone! Then next time I put him down and faked my move for the light and watched him... He silently shuffled out and under my daughter's bed ::)

Doll_Face
12-31-2004, 08:31 AM
Well, my black lab puppy finally knocked over the 8' Christmas tree. Damn him. I went downstairs this morning and found the tree slumbering over the dining room table, with broken crystal and glass ornament fragments everywhere! I gave him the Forest Gump look, and he dashed upstairs. >:( I had to drag this shaking 60 lb beast to the scene of the crime. When I finally got him close enough, I punched him right in the nose!

My son put the tree back up, but as soon as he left for the store it starting leaning again. I was so disgusted, I just started taking off the remaining ornaments. Needless to say, my beautiful Christmas tree is now on the curb :'( The puppy has been on my shit list all day!

If anyone wants a real nice puppy, just let me know.

Sebastien447
12-31-2004, 08:41 AM
Well, my black lab puppy finally knocked over the 8' Christmas tree. Damn him. I went downstairs this morning and found the tree slumbering over the <a href="dining%20room%20table" onmouseover="window.status='dining room table'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">dining room table</a>, with broken crystal and glass ornament fragments everywhere! I gave him the Forest Gump look, and he dashed upstairs. >:( I had to drag this shaking 60 lb beast to the scene of the crime. When I finally got him close enough, I punched him right in the nose!

My son put the tree back up, but as soon as he left for the store it starting leaning again. I was so disgusted, I just started taking off the remaining ornaments. Needless to say, my beautiful Christmas tree is now on the curb :'( The puppy has been on my shit list all day!

If anyone wants a real nice puppy, just let me know.

Oh my Lord! If one of our dogs ever did such a thing I would immediately begin construction of the dog house for him to sleep in PERMANENTLY!

Sorry bout your tree dolly :'(

but we're full up on dogs, so thanks but no thanks!

Doll_Face
12-31-2004, 08:52 AM
Yeah, he just bought himself a one way ticket out! That was the last straw, and he shattered the camel's back!! >:(

Thanks for the condolences Seb. I still have a small artificial one in the livingroom.

meadfish
01-01-2005, 03:57 AM
I still have a small artificial one in the livingroom.

A tree or a dog? :P

Sebastien447
01-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Yeah, he just bought himself a one way ticket out! That was the last straw, and he shattered the camel's back!! >:(

Don't be too hard on the little guy ... Him not know what he do. :(

Kirkus
01-01-2005, 05:59 AM
A tree or a dog? :P

A camel.

Sebastien447
01-01-2005, 07:32 AM
A camel.

???

Kirkus
01-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Camel.

Sebastien447
01-01-2005, 10:11 AM
DAMNIT!

I lost track of the thread AGAIN!

There was a CAMEL ???

Kirkus
01-01-2005, 10:28 AM
DAMNIT!

I lost track of the thread AGAIN!

There was a CAMEL ???

LMAO!

meadfish
01-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Tree or dog? you know, cuz Doll said she had an artificial one.... tree or dog?... as in... oh forget it!

Sebastien447
01-01-2005, 11:08 AM
This could be the funniest thread I've ever been a part of ...

I'm laughing so hard ... even my non-existant avatar finds it humorous

:D <====== Scarface laughing

meadfish
01-01-2005, 11:51 AM
:D <====== Scarface laughing
That probably made more sense before Kirkus changed the vampire/walrus/scarface to a penguin?

Doll_Face
01-02-2005, 10:45 PM
That probably made more sense before Kirkus changed the vampire/walrus/scarface to a penguin?

LMAO

This guy is funny ====> 8) He's stomping to the beat - Cool - lol.

BTW Fishboy, it's an artificial T-R-E-E.

meadfish
01-03-2005, 08:13 AM
BTW Fishboy, it's an artificial T-R-E-E.

Well you never know! I had an artificial dog once! It was very loyal, and always stayed where I put him. Alas I kept finding little plastic poops everywhere so I put him in the recycling :'(

Doll_Face
01-06-2005, 12:03 AM
The puppy is sick! The little monster has diarrhea and I saw blood in his stool this morning (sorry, too much messy info I know). He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

The little booger probably ate something off the Christmas tree. Ya know, I'm really earning my Girl Scout patches with this guy :(

meadfish
01-06-2005, 05:35 AM
Aww... I hope the 'lil guy pulls through ok Doll...

If not, can I interest you in a slightly used artificial pooch? ;D

Sebastien447
01-06-2005, 07:06 AM
The puppy is sick!
The little booger probably ate something off the Christmas tree. Ya know, I'm really earning my Girl Scout patches with this guy :(

I hope he's OK Dolly!

Sometimes we take these loyal creatures for granted and get angry for them for doing something they don't comprehend. Then when they get sick it tears you up inside, PRAYING that they'll be allright and SWEARING you'll never take them for granted again ...

but we always do ...

... and they are always there for us regardless of what we do

Doll_Face
01-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Hey Guys,

I think Noel will pull through. The doc gave him some meds that should straighten him up in a few days. I hope they work fast because he is such a big cry baby pooch ... whine, whine, whine! He even has the sheepdog feeling sorry for him - lol. You are right Sebe - it'll be good to see him up and playing again. I said PLAYING not DETROYING.

Fishboy, that artificial dog of yours sounds better every day. I'll keep you posted ;D

Doll_Face
01-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Puppy Noel had a relapse and is in the hospital for tests :'(

meadfish
01-17-2005, 06:45 AM
Hope he gets well soon Doll... :)

Kirkus
01-17-2005, 10:01 AM

Makes even less sense now that we're back to smilies. ::)

Sebastien447
01-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Puppy Noel had a relapse and is in the hospital for tests :'(

Damnit Doll you've been having some tough times I know ...

my thoughts are with you :)

Kirkus
01-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Poor puppy. Poor Doll. Thinkin' 'bout ya.

Doll_Face
01-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Thanks for your well wishes guys. The doc gave Noel some antibiotics to knock this thing out. I hope it works, because he's starting to lose weight. Who wants a little sickly wimp? He's resting comfortably, for now :)

ES548
01-17-2005, 11:31 AM
I wish the best of luck to you and your dog, Doll_Face.

meadfish
01-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Who wants a little sickly wimp?

Well... That's what Mrs Fish got... ;D

Don't worry Doll, he he will be http://home.comcast.net/~meadfish/dogruns.gif in no time!

Doll_Face
01-17-2005, 09:29 PM
LOL - That's a speedy puppy Fishboy. I like his red nosey.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up :-* It worked!!

Doll_Face
01-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Bill,

Noel is feeling a lot better, thanks. He finished his meds this morning. He's eating, playing and starting to chew things up, again. If you want a new addition to your family, I'm willing to negotiate a deal ;) But, I have to admit, the little monster is now embedded (if you know what I mean).

He's from Texas, and tomorrow will be his first BIG snow storm. I can't wait to see his reaction. My sheepdog loves it. He's the grandpa in the house (13 years old).

Everyone, thanks for being so kind.

Doll_Face
01-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Hey Guys,

Puppy Noel is loving the snow! He was running, jumping, spinning, digging - it was adorable. Against the white snow, he looked like a juiced up hockey puck - lol. Ashes, the sheepdog, was trying to stay out his way, but Noel was out of control - lol. They had a ball out there. We'll go back out in about a hour. [smiley=woo_hoo.gif]

Sebastien447
01-22-2005, 09:20 AM
glad to hear about your pooch's recovery ...

but damn I'm jealous ... SNOW! ENJOY!

Lone-star
01-27-2005, 06:15 AM
:P Since no one rushed to defend Blue, my "yappy" little dog, I'll tell ya one of the reasons Kirkus doesn't like him. If you forget to let him out at night, he poops just outside Kirkus' bedroom door - and then barks so Kirkus runs to see what's going on and finds the "gift". Seems to me that's pretty smart :P And then there's the time Blue ran across Kirkus' lap and left - - - - never mind [smiley=laugh.gif]

Doll_Face
01-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Oh my goodness Mary, no wonder Kirkus has such fondness for your pooch. Maybe you should get him a pair of pooper scooper warning slippers instead of those monkey socks ;D

Poor Papa - LOL!!

Doll_Face
08-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Well... That's what Mrs Fish got... ;D

Don't worry Doll, he he will be http://home.comcast.net/~meadfish/dogruns.gif in no time!

Hey, I found the running doggie!

BTW, Noel is still being bad [smiley=furious3.gif]

Doll_Face
02-06-2006, 07:41 PM
I found my favorite thread ... :P

Sebastien447
02-06-2006, 08:21 PM
I found my favorite thread ... :P

complete with a rather large BILLY HOLE! [smiley=yikey.gif]

Doll_Face
03-26-2006, 02:13 PM
That bad ass puppy is in the basement again. He pee-pee'd on my house plant. :o