PDA

View Full Version : When you are timed out...

missinandre
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
I finally got a score on quick words that I'm not sooooo ashamed of....but when I went to submit my scores, the scores were not submitted and I noticed that I had been timed out of TAT and I had to sign back in.

How can I prevent this when I spend a lot of time in the arcade?

Jay
09-10-2008, 07:02 PM
I finally got a score on quick words that I'm not sooooo ashamed of....but when I went to submit my scores, the scores were not submitted and I noticed that I had been timed out of TAT and I had to sign back in.

How can I prevent this when I spend a lot of time in the arcade?
I'm only familiar with one way of preventing this: clicking on the "remember me" box when you sign in. It guarantees that you don't have to sign back in after a long period of time.

missinandre
09-10-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm only familiar with one way of preventing this: clicking on the "remember me" box when you sign it. It guarantees that you don't have to sign back in after a long period of time.

I used to click that every time. On other sites....it means that I don't have to re-sign back in after I leave the site, it automatically remembers me...but it doesn't seem to be working for me on TAT, so I stopped using it .....

But...I guess I'll give it a go again. I usually only get timed out when I'm writing a long post or a long pm...this is the first time I've been timed out of the Arcade.....

Thanks JessIe :)

AceHole
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Same thing happened to me. I just scored a 38 on Simon, beating the previous highscore of 25 (quite handily I might add:cool:) and it wouldn't submit.
:mad:

owendonovan
06-01-2009, 09:22 PM
My remember me button remembers me forever, I don't even know my password any longer, I've been remembered for a couple of years now.

PeterSkan
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
My remember me button remembers me forever, I don't even know my password any longer, I've been remembered for a couple of years now.

I'm sorry - I have no clue who you are!!!!

lol heheheh

Kirkus
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Without the "remember me" box checked, TAT will log you out after 5 minutes of inactivity.

JTContinental
06-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Yes, the "remember me" button should remember you forever, unless you clear out the cache and delete the cookies on your computer.